Pest Control Service Technician
Location: New York, Ballston Spa, 12020
Please call to setup interview: 518-203-1315
$500 Hiring Bonus! $35,000 – $41,000 Yearly (Plus overtime)
Building relationships and enhancing the lives around us is our passion. At ATTENTION Pest Solutions, pest control allows us to achieve just that. We are looking for service members to join our growing team of professionals. Do you love the freedom and flexibility to work outdoors in an independent and group setting? Then ATTENTION Pest Solutions is the company for you!
A Day in the Life
- 7 am – 5 pm with some earlier starts and later finishes as needed plus two half-day Saturdays per month.
- Maintain high service standards across all accounts
- Be comfortable working with insects and various animals in a variety of environmental conditions and confined spaces
- Be a great communicator – you know what and how to say it, whether it is to a customer or fellow teammate.
- Safety first – carry ladders, work on roofs, climb steep roofs, maneuver tight crawlspaces and attics, and lift 50+lbs
- Possess a valid driving record that meets company standards
- Must be over 25 years of age
- Take personal initiative and responsibility for correcting pest problems
- What it takes to be a Service specialist
- You know your stuff, but are also not afraid to ask questions or ask for help if you need to
- Demonstrate respect towards your fellow teammates, customers, and members of the community
- Be obsessed with personal and professional growth
- Complete ongoing independent and group training
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Be organized and prepared to conquer your day!
- $16.00 – $20.00/hour depending on experience level
- 50% coverage on health insurance
- Company vehicle and gas card
- Smart Phone
- Company Paid Uniforms
- Paid time off starts accruing day 1 of employment up to 120 hrs.
- Paid Holidays 10-12 yearly
- No pest management experience needed
- Pathways to Growth – our development plan for technician growth
- Comprehensive in-field and classroom training programs designed to get you certified, knowledgeable, confident, and prepared to hit the ground running
- We pay for certification exams and annual renewals
- On-going training to keep you sharp and ahead of the game on industry trends and changes
$500 hiring bonus paid after 60-day probation.