The premier preventative pest control solution is the Complete Attention Plan (CAP) by Attention Pest Solutions! This all-in-one pest prevention maintenance program is customized to your home and comes with a 100% service guarantee.
Sign up for CAP by 7/1/21 and save big! Receive a FREE initial setup which is a savings of $300. Plus receive a FREE residual mosquito treatment at your first service visit in May or June (up to an acre lot size) which is a savings of $200. That’s a total savings of $500!
Take advantage of our low monthly payment plan for your CAP service. Your low monthly CAP service starts at $65 per month.
This service targets the following pests: Carpenter Ants, Stink Bugs, Spiders, Bees, Hornets, Wasps, Mice, Rats, Ants, Centipedes, Millipedes, Silverfish, Firebrats, Yellow Jackets, Wasps, Crickets, Non-Wood Destroying Beetles.
Our complete rodent and insect prevention plan takes a proactive approach to pest control. We want to protect your home from getting pests in the first place. The program begins with an extensive initial general pest control service. One of our pest management professionals will then visit Every Other Month (EOM) to ensure your home remains pest-free. If you see pests between visits, our team can be there within 24 hours.
We are there when you need us the most:
- Performing a comprehensive inspection of your home
- Creating a customized residential pest control program for you based on the inspection
- Following Integrated Pest Management practices
- Routine scheduled service visits to fully assess and treat outdoor areas and perimeters where the pest problem starts to guarantee the pest problem is fully addressed
- Offering flexible scheduling and emergency visits
- Providing a protected online portal account to view appointments and service notes and make payments
- Emailing regular service reports
The Initial Visit
We always begin our pest control maintenance program with an initial visit to prepare your home. This includes:
- Removing spider webs and bee nests found outside of your home.
- Surveying the exterior of the house for small gaps that pests can use to get inside and sealing them.
- Using an environmentally sound spray for insects as a pest deterrent around the perimeter of the home where pests try to gain entry and make their homes.
- Treating cracks and crevices along door and window frames, gaps in the siding, baseboards, moldings and other areas of your home to prevent pests.
- Installing rodenticide bait devices around the perimeter of the home’s foundation and hiding them from view.
- Multiple termite monitoring devices will be installed around the perimeter of your home.
- Placing barcodes on a piece of equipment used in your home. These are scanned during every service so you can use your online account to see when and who was at your home as well as details on any pest activity.
Before your pest prevention technician departs, we will address any questions or concerns about the visit.
Every Other Monthly Pest Prevention Services
After the initial service, one of our pest management professionals will visit to make sure everything is working as it should be. The outside of your home is inspected for signs of pests and will be retreated to stop insects from getting inside. The rodenticide bait devices are also checked for activity and rebaited to control rodent activity. We will inspect termite monitoring devices and replace the monitor when weathered. If activity is found we will notify you and offer a discounted price on treatment of termites. If you’re not home during service that is no problem, the service focuses on the outside where the pest problem starts, and we will leave a door knocker letting you know your home has been protected by Attention Pest Solutions.
If you see pests between visits, we will have a pest management professional out to your home immediately to perform maintenance at no additional cost.
Scratching in your walls or attic, damaged food products, rodent droppings and ants in your kitchen are all signs that you may have a pest problem. If you think you have or are at risk of having a pest problem in or around your home, from nuisance animals to insects, it’s always better and less expensive to prevent a problem instead of correcting a problem.
Call Attention Pest Solutions today at 518-203-1315 or fill out our contact form to save on CAP in May or June.